The project phase addressing use and exploitation of the outdoor prototype will follow a comprehensive up-scaling approach to the full scale including:
- environmental characterization of potential sites for the platform installation
- design of the overall integrated assembly of systems composing the multipurpose platform
- evaluation of impacts on the marine environment due to the production processes envisaged, ecosystem modeling evaluations, definition of short-long term environmental monitoring plan to add new knowledge and validate models definition
- implementation of a participatory process for social acceptance, information sharing and synergies with marine users and environmental stakeholders, including associated permitting and production acceptance by relevant involved authorities
- design of installation, which includes mooring and seabed at envisaged location and connection to the land grid
- design of operation and maintenance activities relating all systems of the multipurpose platform.
Project Dissemination Strategy